Question about Lexmark X2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I got a paper jam message, but actually no paper jam. Now I followed the procedure of paper jam trouble shooting repeatedly, but doesn't work: push the power button, open the scanner part, 'remove the jammed paper', or I unplugg the power cord for 10 seconds, when the power is on, the power button just blink, and the same message show up again in my next attempt for printing.
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Try cleaning the toner cartiage and then reset the paper
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Load a piece of thick paper, for example photo paper and press the resume button (may be diffrent button on diffrent models) a few times to the printer picks up the paper and puts it through the machine.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2018 | HP LaserJet 5000n Printer
Clearing credit card-sized paper jammed inside the printer
Credit card-sized and 4" x 6" sized paper must be loaded properly. If this media is not loaded properly, it will feed into the printer and will not exit. Credit card-sized paper should only be loaded in the ASF and in portrait orientation. 4" x 6" sized paper can be loaded in the ASF or cassette. But must be loaded portrait orientation.
If credit card-sized paper was loaded in landscape orientation in the ASF and did not eject (exit), please follow this procedure.
Dec 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2010 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
May 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Epson LQ-2090 Matrix Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2009 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
341 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!