Question about Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Turn dial to "Clock"
Press HR button and MIN buttons to change time
Here is a link to the full user's manual - surprisingly, the directions are not in it:
-Tha Mp3 doctor
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Krups KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker...
Jan 18, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Nov 01, 2014 | Mr. Coffee 10-Cup OptimalBrew Thermal...
3. Press the CLOCK button until the desired brewing time is displayed
(See "How to Set the Clock" section of the manual).
4. Press the ON/OFF button to confirm the automatic time selected.
NOTE: The display panel and the on/off indicator light will flash.
5. Press the PROGRAM button to return to the current time of day (the
ON/OFF button will continue to flash.) The brewing cycle will begin
once the set time is reached and the ON/OFF button stops flashing.
6. If you want to check the automatic time selected, press the
7. To override the automatic brew function, press the ON/OFF button
and the coffee maker will start immediately. Press the ON/OFF
button again to switch the coffee maker off.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
May 21, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Dec 30, 2009 | Mr. Coffee CGX20 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Dec 03, 2009 | Krups Small Appliances Espresso Machine
Mar 27, 2009 | Cuisinart Brew Central® DCC-2200
Feb 01, 2009 | Saeco TDCM15 Renaissance Stainless Steel...
Sep 09, 2008 | Mr. Coffee ISX23
Jan 26, 2016 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
706 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!