Whenever I power on my A-420 camera, light appears on display screen,
but no image!! If I took photo also, it appears to be a dark screen- I
mean, nothing is photographed. Reviewed through all settings, nut no
use. Can anyone solve my problem?
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is often the result of little available light on the focus screen. The more ambient light (and more open the aperture is) the brighter and sharper the image is in the viewfinder. Less light effects the image in the view finder and makes it harder to see and focus.
If your lens only opens to f3.5 or 4.0 and you\'re trying to shoot indoors with available light - your lens may not let enough light into the camera to see the scene as well as you can with the naked eye. An f1.4 aperture lets eight (8!) times as much light as an f4.0 does and is why they\'re so expensive.
Try the same setup in a brightly lit (sunny day) scene to see if it goes away.
If the previously captured images are appearing fine in the Camera, then the issue is with the CCD Image Sensor unit only. Check if the display icons are appearing normally on the Camera screen.
Try power resetting and Factory resetting the Camera to check if the issue can be resolved: Power reset: Remove the batteries from the Camera. Press and hold the POWER BUTTON of the Camera for 15 seconds. Then, reinsert the batteries after 1 minute. Factory reset; To reset the Camera back to factory default, select the INITIALIZE Option from the Main Settings 1 Menu of the Camera to OK.
The camera may have moved when the picture was taken. Try steadily squeezing the button intead of a quick press.
2.Try using a tripod, this could fix the blurred images.
3. faster shutter speed will be needed if you need to hold the camera, and cannot use a tripod.
4. Main reason for the lines could be that the subject is to bright. A vertical bar of light(red, purple) appears on the LCD monitor/ in the viewfinder This is a normal occurrence in devices containing CCDs (Digital Cameras) and does not mean a malfunction. (This red bar of light will not be recorded when shooting still photos, but it will be recorded when shooting movies.)
Solution to the last point would be to try and switch of the flash if it is in use. Turn the ISO setting (50, 100, 200) to a lower one as well.