Question about RCA General Electric 28310EE1 Skype IP Wireless Phone
Here is how I would proceed to trouble shoot the problem.
0. Make sure Skype is not running on your computer.
1. Unplug the MODEM wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. See if that fixes the problem.
2. Unplug the Router for 10 seconds and plug it back in. See if that fixes the problem.
3. On the back of the MODEM, find the reset button and reset The modem. See if that fixes the problem.
4. On the back of the router, find and press the reset button. See if that fixes the problem.
5. Repeat step 1 and 2, See if that fixes the problem.
6. Go in to the router software and restore everything back to factory defaults. See if that fixes the problem.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
1. Unplug the Base Station2. Unplug the ethernet cable from Base Station
3. Unplug the telephone line from Base Station (most important)
4. Plug the base station back in
5. Go to advanced option on the handset and register handset
6. Place handset in charger
7. Once registered, plug in the ethernet cable to get Network Connection
8. Finally plug in the phone line again.
Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Please try syncing the phone on another phone jack. Check to see if you have the same problem. If you do then return the phone for a replacement.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone
you might need to update the driver or reinstall it
here is a general look at the drivers and how to update them
if your computer came with a motherboard disc the drivers could be on it
click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager look through all of your devices if you see a yellow question mark?or exclamation mark ! or red x
right click to reinstall drivers or
if you can see your usb but its not working
ports(com&lpt)right click update driver
hope this helps
Feb 27, 2011 | Vtech USB7100 IP Wireless Phone
Apr 28, 2010 | Belkin Wi-Fi Phone for Skype - Wireless...
Mar 16, 2010 | Spectralink (PTB400)
May 16, 2009 | Spectralink (PTB400)
Apr 16, 2009 | Belkin Wi-Fi Phone for Skype - Wireless...
Jan 06, 2009 | Linksys CIT200 IP Wireless Phone
Aug 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2008 | Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone
Jan 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: