Question about HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My Photosmart D7360 printer has worked beautifully since I bought it in September of 2006. Now it has an error message, 0xc18a0001, and will not print at all.
It doesn't work like that with turn on the printer and etc..., etc..., you have to disassemble the printer of the sides to the write head after that u have to do 2 steps:
1. The green wire from the left side grab outside then turn on the printer immediately turn off. Put the green wire bag on it's place.
2. On the right side on the motherboard u will found 2 white cable very thin, grab outside and turn on the printer, immediately turn off. put the 2 cable back on it's places and turn on again the printer. Now it should work.
It works for me like that. Try and tell me if works for u too. See ya!
Posted on Nov 08, 2011
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 31, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Jan 28, 2017 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
2,201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: