Question about Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Posted on Jan 02, 2013
Hey there i have just the answer to your problems.......visit www.mobile9.com for your phone stuff......
AND PLEASE VOTE ....help us to help you better
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
its the same operating system as a behold so this works...
1. first, you need to download TkFileExplorer v2.2, i found it at this link http://www.forummobiles.com/lofiversion/index.php/t184647.html
now there is a link that says " cette archive rar " click that link it will download.
2. next step is to unzip the file you download, then unzip " SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL "
3. run the setup in the folder you just extracted, this will install a new samsung driver that will not interfere with Samsung PC Studio 3, you will need to make sure that you do not have PC Studio 3 loaded for the next part.
4. now run "TkFileExplorer_2.2", this should load up the program. go to settings > com. click on the down arrow for "port" select the port listed. now go to file > connect. now as long as your phone is not connected to PC studio or as Mass Storage you should now be viewing the internals of the T919. yay!
5. now on the phone side go to /Exe/Java/Games, make a new folder named after whatever you are planning on installing. for instance i was making Google Maps. If you have a game you've downloaded put the .Jar/.Jad files in the folder you made. now you might be asking yourself at this point "where can i get the .Jar/.Jad files for Google Maps?" follow this link, http://www.getjar.com/products/15897/GoogleMapsformobile i chose " Samsung F490 " as it was the closest model listed that i recognized. this is STILL an older version of Google Maps and does not support GPS or Touchscreen from what i can tell. im still looking for a newer version.
6. now at this step you've put the files in the right folder and its time to install the program, from the dial pad type : *#6984125*# , now you're in the admin settings, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. go to Internals, now you're prompted for a Master Key, *#9072641*# , now go to Storage Settings and Update Java Db.
7. congrats you should now have whatever you installed listed under the applications tab. Rate it.....
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jan 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
May 05, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jul 08, 2009 | Handmark Software MobileLists (950142) for...
Jun 19, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR maxx V6...
Sep 17, 2007 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!