Question about Timex 40131 Wristwatch
How to change the time on a timex watch on the watch there are 4 buttons that set time stop start light mode
As you did not submit any numbers, I can't help, but you can go and visit this site:
Register and find what you want.
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2012 | Timex 1440 Digital Sports Watch - Green
Jan 30, 2012 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 20, 2010 | Watches
Oct 15, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 30, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 09, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Feb 15, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: