Question about Locks & Locksmithing
To bad you dismantled. Here is the turning sequence:
General Turning Sequence Instruction NOTE SAFE MODEL 5054/5055/5059/5080/5081/5084/5111/5190/5195/5575/5700/5702.
Combinations consist of FOUR (4) positions (numbers).
BEFORE YOU START
Before you begin, please clear all settings by turning the dial CLOCKWISE (to the right)
three times. We also recommend to try the procedure with your safe door open first. Then
follow these steps:
1. Start the dial on 0 (zero).
2. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your first combination number FOUR (4)
times and stopping at that number on the fifth time around.
3. Turn the dial to the LEFT, passing your second combination number TWO (2)
times and stopping at that number the third time around.
4. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your third combination number ONE (1) time
and stopping at that number the second time around.
5. Turn the dial to the LEFT, to the last combination number and STOP.
6. Insert the key in the cylinder lock and turn RIGHT to open.
Your safe should now be opened.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Remove the sim-card and switch on the phone .. and press this code *2767*2878# .. the phone will restore the factory settings.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | Locks & Locksmithing
Jun 06, 2014 | Yale Y150/30/125/1 Combination PadLock
Feb 04, 2013 | Locks & Locksmithing
Aug 26, 2011 | Locks & Locksmithing
Aug 07, 2010 | Locks & Locksmithing
Mar 14, 2010 | Master Lock 5400d: Portable Select Access...
Dec 15, 2009 | Locks & Locksmithing
Jun 26, 2009 | Locks & Locksmithing
Jun 11, 2009 | Master Lock 5400d: Portable Select Access...
Mar 27, 2017 | Locks & Locksmithing
2,455 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: