- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, right click on an empty area of th e desktop, select "Properties," next, pick all areas that will apply: Windows Color and Appearance, Display Settings... make the adjustments, "resolution etc. "Rating the solution is appreciated, thanks."
There are three Cathod Ray guns responsible for the millions of colors.All colors are produced by mixing the three basic colors namely Red Green and Blue (RGB) at suitable proportion. If any one of the three guns fail firing then we get improper colors. This can be rectified by
(1) hitting the monitor at the back by keeping it on a pillow the screen facing down - it will reolve the problem if the failure is due to the loosening of the Head due to repeated thermal expansion and contaction.
(2) check the signal cable for loose connection, twisting etc on both ends - at the back of the CPU and Monitor (it is fixed)
TRY YOUR LUCK