Question about Computers & Internet
My Advent K200 laptop running Vista Home Premium is no longer charging its battery. Tried hard rest as suggested by someone, but still just get green battery LED and power status indicating 0% not charging.
I Haven't Got a Solution, but The same has happened to my Advent K200.i Notice that you posted this 2 years ago, have you yet found a Solution? Thanks
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Mar 12, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Feb 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2010 | Advent 4211c Notebook
820 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!