Question about Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Power light blinking green-amber
my cannon printer i255 head has a problem and it should be replaced so i need a printer head of i255, please give the price of printer head
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: Canon i560 printer
I have similar problem. I found this solution that may help you. My problem insists tho.
>>> 5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
1. hold RESUME then press & hold POWER
2. release RESUME, then press it twice, the light should go amber then green again.
3. you're now in service mode (you can release POWER now)
for reset waste tank reset is 4 presses of the RESUME button. To confirm, press POWER once
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Aug 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon i9950 InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2009 | Canon i850 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 11, 2011 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!