Dear friends iam using compaq presario c700 notebook every time i getting problem with audio drivers.
for every day after i install it automatically deactivating the installation.
can i get the solution for this problem in audio drivers.
r can i get the path for to install mi audio drivers
just follow the link below presario-c795tu-drivers-for-windows-xp/">http://saysprasad.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/compaq-presario-c795tu-drivers-for-windows-xp/
and all the drivers install automatically but the sound driver only need manually.
you should extract sound driver on your hard disk
and go to device manager --> right click sound device name and select update driver
now it ask automatic or manual update, select manual update
choose 3rd option (choose specific location and click i have disk) brows the extracted path and click ok
follow other sound device names
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
copy and paste the link below on the browser.....you will be redirected to compaq preasario c700 drivers page.....there you can choose the model and it will ask what operating system....if you click the operating system....you will be redirected to the drivers download page....there you can download it.....it is free of cost.....try this....it work 100%.....
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter. 2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location" 4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list. 6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.