Question about Verizon Communications Samsung SCH-u410 Pay-As-You-Go Cell Phone - Gray
Hi im josh may i help you? friend i diagnose that the problem of your phone is the buzzer or the ringer? Im sure you have already reached in some adjustment in setting but still it is not working. right? friend if that so well the problem is the connection of the buzzer inside to the mainboard. you can solve such problem by.
1. cleaning it with soft brush try to remove the dust inside that may cause the lost contact.
2. if problem still occurs.try to connect firmly the 2 metal filament on each mainboard contact cause maybe the problem centers on it.
3. if still occurs.if you know some electronics job such as soldering or if you dont have the skills let somebody in your neighborhood or techinicians to do the job.they have it jumpered from I.C. to the buzzer especialy when the mainboard connections is already cut or spoiled or dislocated. and if you know the job you can ask nokia.com for the manual support.of the connections.
4. if tried then not working.it will make the work more easy cause you are going to replace the buzzer itself then the jumper wire will be removed.
5. jumper wire is those magnet wire coated as thin as the hairline to avoid shortage.
friend thats all hope i helped you.good luck
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
You can turn off the ringer completely so it no longer makes an audible sound when the phone receives an incoming call. The phone's ringer options can be accessed in the handset's menu.
Press the "Menu" button on the phone.
Press the up or down arrows until the phone's display says "Ringer Volume."
Press the "Select" button on the phone.
Press the up or down arrows until the phone's display says "OFF."
Press the "Select" button to save your settings.
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
May 14, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W518a Cell Phone
Mar 19, 2011 | Samsung SPH-M300 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2011 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Feb 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Oct 02, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Oct 01, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
Aug 13, 2010 | Cell Phones
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: