Question about Verizon Communications Samsung SCH-u410 Pay-As-You-Go Cell Phone - Gray
Hi im josh may i help you? friend i diagnose that the problem of your phone is the buzzer or the ringer? Im sure you have already reached in some adjustment in setting but still it is not working. right? friend if that so well the problem is the connection of the buzzer inside to the mainboard. you can solve such problem by.
1. cleaning it with soft brush try to remove the dust inside that may cause the lost contact.
2. if problem still occurs.try to connect firmly the 2 metal filament on each mainboard contact cause maybe the problem centers on it.
3. if still occurs.if you know some electronics job such as soldering or if you dont have the skills let somebody in your neighborhood or techinicians to do the job.they have it jumpered from I.C. to the buzzer especialy when the mainboard connections is already cut or spoiled or dislocated. and if you know the job you can ask nokia.com for the manual support.of the connections.
4. if tried then not working.it will make the work more easy cause you are going to replace the buzzer itself then the jumper wire will be removed.
5. jumper wire is those magnet wire coated as thin as the hairline to avoid shortage.
friend thats all hope i helped you.good luck
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 19, 2011 | Samsung SPH-M300 Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2010 | Vtech IA5854 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Jul 24, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2343 Cordless Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Dec 30, 2009 | Uniden DXA15588-2 Twin Cordless Phone
Sep 27, 2009 | Lands Phones
Nov 11, 2008 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
May 10, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 31, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TG2357 Cordless Phone
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: