Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma ip 475
1. You will include printer.
2. press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered into the service regime.
3. select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
4. select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
5. select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero.
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER
if that does not helps then replacing the inner sponge is necessary.
also ON the printer.then remove the power wire directly .then wait for minute.then press the ON button and insert the powrer wire pressing the ON BUTTON.leave the ON button and press it 1 more more time.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Try to reset the printer :
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
3. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
4. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
5. Release both buttons.
6. Reconnect the printer cable.
7. Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
8. Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And with luck it should be reset.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
May 23, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 07, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: