Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
At the Acer splash screen, you can press Alt and F10 (at the same time you would press F2 to enter the BIOS) to bring up a DOS style version of eRecovery.
· The unit is able to reload Windows from this mode faster then from CD.
· The password by default is 000000 (6 zeros) and it is displayed when you are asked for the password.
· Users are able to change the password in this mode for eRecovery only.
· The system can recover from the hidden image on the hard drive (PQService partition) or from CD/DVD media.
· It is possible to reload from the factory style CDs/DVD or the snapshots that the Windows version of eRecovery creates.
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
TRY f10 at boot up
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5921 Notebook
Mar 23, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Press the "Start" button in Windows Vista. Select "All Programs" and "Recovery Manager."
Click "Advanced Options."
Select "System Recovery." Click the "Next" button.
Click the "Restart" button when prompted by the on-screen instructions once the recovery is done.
After restarting the computer the system is back to its factory state.
hope this helps
Sep 24, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2011 | Lenovo G550-29583AU Notebook
Aug 29, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Compaq Presario R3000 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad R50e Notebook
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: