Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1: Windows
Sending Faxes and Configuring OpenOffice.org for Faxing
To send a fax directly from OpenOffice.org, you need a fax modem and a fax driver that allows applications to communicate with the fax modem.
Sending a Fax Through the Print Dialog
1. Open the Print dialog by choosing File - Print and select the fax driver in the Name list box.
2. Clicking OK opens the dialog for your fax driver, where you can select the fax recipient.
Configuring OpenOffice.org a Fax Icon
You can configure OpenOffice.org so that a single click on an icon automatically sends the current document as a fax:
1. Choose Tools - Options - OpenOffice.org Writer - Print.
2. Select the fax driver from the Fax list box and click OK.
3. Click the arrow icon at the end of the Standard bar. In the drop-down menu, choose Customize.
The Toolbars tab page of the Customize dialog appears.
4. Click Add Commands.
5. Select the “Documents” category, then select the “Send Default Fax” command.
6. Click Add and then Close.
7. On the Toolbars tab page, click the down arrow button to position the new icon where you want it. Click OK.
Your Standard bar now has a new icon to send the current document as a fax.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2010 | HP Compaq dc5700 Microtower - Free Flat...
Mar 15, 2010 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2010 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 22, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One Printer
May 04, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2008 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!