Question about LG KU990 Viewty
Everything works fine, installed fine and connected but when i want to drag some files from computer (music, etc) it blocked on contents manager. I can not drag or add picture or music on contents manager. It keeps blocking, showing black circle mark and not allow me to move stuff to contents manager, what should i do?
Use mass storage to move your files heres how
try these drivers www.pcleeds.com/drivers.html install the drivers then remove the cable from your phone goto settings connectivity and set you phone from data suite to mass storage then plug your usb back in the phone should now be found as a mass storage device
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
Jun 21, 2011 | RCA RP5020 Digital Voice Recorder
Nov 21, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Aug 01, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Mar 10, 2009 | Gateway MX7118 Notebook
Jan 04, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 26, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jul 13, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Apr 26, 2008 | Motorola Cell Phones
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: