Question about Samsung Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These are the Tests that should be run to determine which board is bad.You should call a good TV Tech if you are not familiar with this TV.
- The DDP1011 on the DMD board has a feature to display internal test patterns.
- DNle, which is an end port in the digital board, has a feature to display internal test patterns.
- The analog board sends signals to ADV7402 on the digital board.
- The analog board is the first output and the digital board is the second one, followed by DMD, which is the final one.
■ Diagnosis By Module
1. Access Service Mode
(In Standby mode, press "Mute", "1", "8", "2" and "Power" to turn the screen on and enter service mode)
2. Check if there is an error in the DMD board
DDP1011 → TEST PATTERN → Press the right arrow key:
Options of FULL WHITE, BLACK, RED, GREEN and BLUE PATTERN are displayed on the screen.
If "Pattern" does not appear, this is a DMD board error.
3. Check if there is an error in the digital board before the DMD.
When the DMD board has been determined to be error free based on the test patterns:
FACTORY MODE → DNIe → TEST PATTERN normal display: no error in the digital board.
If "Pattern" does not appear, it may be from a DMD board or ATI error or there is an analog board malfunction.
4. Check if there is an error in the analog board.
Check for a power signal from the analog to the digital boards
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
The 120 Watt lamp is probably losing High pressure Sodium and will need to be replaced. Lamp Code BP96-00826A (P120W)
Would be the first thing to replace.
Posted on Nov 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2017 | Vivitek Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 27, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2009 | Samsung TX-R3080WH 30" TV
Feb 18, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!