Question about Samsung Televison & Video
These are the Tests that should be run to determine which board is bad.You should call a good TV Tech if you are not familiar with this TV.
- The DDP1011 on the DMD board has a feature to display internal test patterns.
- DNle, which is an end port in the digital board, has a feature to display internal test patterns.
- The analog board sends signals to ADV7402 on the digital board.
- The analog board is the first output and the digital board is the second one, followed by DMD, which is the final one.
■ Diagnosis By Module
1. Access Service Mode
(In Standby mode, press "Mute", "1", "8", "2" and "Power" to turn the screen on and enter service mode)
2. Check if there is an error in the DMD board
DDP1011 → TEST PATTERN → Press the right arrow key:
Options of FULL WHITE, BLACK, RED, GREEN and BLUE PATTERN are displayed on the screen.
If "Pattern" does not appear, this is a DMD board error.
3. Check if there is an error in the digital board before the DMD.
When the DMD board has been determined to be error free based on the test patterns:
FACTORY MODE → DNIe → TEST PATTERN normal display: no error in the digital board.
If "Pattern" does not appear, it may be from a DMD board or ATI error or there is an analog board malfunction.
4. Check if there is an error in the analog board.
Check for a power signal from the analog to the digital boards
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
The 120 Watt lamp is probably losing High pressure Sodium and will need to be replaced. Lamp Code BP96-00826A (P120W)
Would be the first thing to replace.
Posted on Nov 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2010 | Samsung HLR5067WX 50" Rear Projection HDTV
Mar 11, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2009 | Samsung HLR5067WX 50" Rear Projection HDTV
Jul 29, 2009 | Samsung HLR5067WX 50" Rear Projection HDTV
Jul 02, 2009 | Samsung HLN5065W 50" Rear Projection...
Dec 15, 2007 | Toshiba 62HM195 62" HDTV
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!