Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi there not know if it will work so you go to come back to let us know pleas.
Also if you are using the Refillable ink cartilages stop they always cause major issues
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)Note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.(it must be turn off)
then turn it on again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one and to go on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Apr 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: