Question about Digital Cameras
Hi there, welcome to FixYa. I can explain that for you.
1) Put your card in the camera and format the card.
2) Go into the menu and set the camera's image storage location to the internal memory.
Then do this:
1) Press the Review button.
2) Press the Menu button.
3) Scroll up or down to highlight Copy.
4) Press the Ok button.
5) Press up or down to highlight an option
5) ALL to move everything (pictures & video) to the other location (the card). - Picture or Video to move the current item to the card if you just want to move one thing at a time.
By the way. This will only COPY the images or videos to a card. They will still be in the camera's internal memory. If you want to delete them you have to follow the Delete images procedure.
1) Press the Review button
2) Scroll Left or Right to find a picture.
3) Press Delete button
4) Scroll Up or Down to highlight an option.
The ALL option will delete everything.
5) Highlight Exit and Press the Ok button.
That will cover it. Thanks for coming to FixYa and feel free to rate my solution.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Kodak Easyshare C183
Feb 03, 2013 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Jan 21, 2013 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Aug 11, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Sep 02, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Jun 27, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Dec 25, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Dec 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Nov 30, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: