Question about Canon LASER SHOT LBP-3000 Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 8500 Copier
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon LBP 1120 Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon NP 6050 Copier
433 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!