Question about Canon LASER SHOT LBP-3000 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 8500 Copier
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon LBP 1120 Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon NP 6050 Copier
Dec 21, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-3000 Printer
439 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!