Question about Lands Phones
1. Hold the menu button long enough until it beeps;
2. You'll see "Menu"; press 1
3. You'll see "ring:on"
4. Press the Edit button; the "on" flashes;
5. Move the "up" or "down" button once; the "off" flashes;
6. Press the Save button: you're in business and Thou shalt not be bothered by the phone ringing ever more!
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2014 | AMERICAN Telecom 5103B 24 GHz Twin 1Line...
Jul 07, 2011 | ATS Lands Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | AMERICAN Telecom RA23634H Trio 1Line...
Nov 11, 2010 | Quad American Telecom RA2184BB 1.9 GHz ...
Apr 30, 2010 | AMERICAN Telecom RA23634H Trio 1Line...
Dec 12, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jun 26, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 21, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 23, 2009 | ATS RA2180BB Cordless Expansion Handset
750 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!