Question about InFocus Proxima UltraLight X350 Multimedia Projector
When powering up, unit says to replace the lamp; but, it has just been replaced. Is there a reset somewhere?
In the menu, there is a settings option. you can reset the lamp timer from there.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2014 | Hitachi CP-X320 Multimedia Projector
on Apr 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 30, 2011 | Toshiba TheaterWide 52HM84 52" Rear...
1. Turn the power off, wait until the power indicator turns off blinking red, then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and confirm that the area around the lamp unit has cool down.
2. Remove the front cover procedure. Place your finger tips under the cover and pull it from the projection display.
3. Before loosening the lamp cover screw, first read the caution and warning labels in the lamp cover. Then loosen the lamp cover screw by using a screwdriver.
4. Loosen the lamp unit screw with a screwdriver. Then grasp the lamp unit, Figure 2, by the lamp unit handle and slowly remove it from the projection display.
5. Insert the new unit being careful being careful of the insertion direction. Press in the arrow mark making sure insertion is done correctly.
6. Replace the lamp unit and cover screw. Tighten the unit cover screw with a screw driver.
a. Properly dispose of the old lamp. Please see the operating instruction of the projection display unit.
b. NOTE: attached the lamp unit and lamp unit housing door securely. If the lamp unit and the lamp unit housing are not attached securely, the protective circuit will be activated and the lamp will not turn on.
7. Replace the front cover.
The second step, after lamp replacement is to follow the three steps procedure described below:
Warning: Perform lamp time reset only when the lamp has been replaced.
In order to complete the lamp time reset procedures:
1. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a properly grounded wall outlet. Then, press the POWER button the projection display or the remote control to turn the unit on.
2. While pressing the VOL - button, hold down the PIP or the SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for more the 5 seconds.
3. When the reset procedure is complete, the projection display screen will show the following message "Lamp time was reset to 0."
1. The writing in the screen may be different from the actual screen described above.
2. When lamp time reset is finished, the lamp indicator goes out.
Feb 23, 2011 | Panasonic PT-50LCZ70 50" HDTV
Aug 22, 2010 | Sharp DT-400 Multimedia Projector
Jun 30, 2010 | Hitachi 50C10E Lamp
Jul 01, 2009 | InFocus SP-LAMP-LP5 Projector Lamp for...
Oct 11, 2008 | Panasonic PT-LB20U Multimedia Projector
Jul 26, 2008 | Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Projection...
Apr 08, 2014 | InFocus Proxima UltraLight X350 Multimedia...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: