Question about iLO V27DMBX Television

1 Answer

5 min to turn on with a electric burning smell

Had the fire dept install fire dector

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

    Sergeant:

    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 280 Answers

Probably the power supply board has leaky capacitor's.
They can smell bad. if you could see the PSB the caps would be puffed at the top and leaking oil. It wont be long and the set will go out " lose all power"

Posted on Apr 17, 2009

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Xantrex inverter/ charger smells like burning electrical


I would call or e-mail the manufacturer of the inverter. The dealer or dealers may know the issue but likely the manufacturer will be more help.
Some devices like an inverter will have a smell in the beginning, power supplies are like that. You said that the inverter didn't get hot but smell indicates something is hot.

Apr 13, 2017 | Xantrex Electronics - Others

1 Answer

My son put foil on the tip of a light bulb and screwed it into the socket well when he turn the light on i heard a loud pop. the dimmer swtich looks ans smell burnt how can i fix this?


If your dimmer smells burned, it probably is.
As general rule, there are no repair parts for in-wall electrical devices since they are contained inside sealed plastic shell to prevent fires.
The burning smell was high heat and melting that would have caused a fire if in-wall electrical devices were sold without safeguards.
Replace dimmer.
Be sure to check watt rating on side of old and new dimmers to match correct load rating.
Take out of son's allowance, and make the future electrical genius help read small print on instructions and install new device.
Turn power off to replace device.
Use non-contact voltage tester to check that power is off.
http://waterheatertimer.org/How-to-select-right-wire-nut.html
http://waterheatertimer.org/See-inside-main-breaker-box.html

Jul 24, 2012 | Lutron Ivory - Ariadni Dimmer - Magnetic...

1 Answer

2003 envoy heater blower does mot work on any speed


The switch on the dash could be defective or look for a module near the heater fan on the fire wall side of the engine dept. Trace the wire attached to the fan motor back to help find the module, check it with your nose to see if it smells burned. You will not mistaken the smell of burned electrical components.

Jan 01, 2012 | 2003 GMC Envoy

1 Answer

My Kennmore 79363 Gas Range/ Electric Oven electrical doesn't work. Started smelling electrical burning smell, tracked to oven. shut off breaker, smell stoped. Few hours later checked again after...


The person who installed the oven didn't do the connections up tight enough.
I would replace the breaker/power switch with a new one and trim back the wires if the burning is in the breaker. If on the rear of the oven, same applies with badly tightened connections.
If in doubt, call a qualified electrician. That will be better than having a fire!

Aug 06, 2017 | Kenmore 79363 Gas Kitchen Range

1 Answer

I have 3 central ac units for my house. 1 for the upstairs and 1 for the west side of house and 1 for the east side of house. just had a very cold night and the east side of house vents smelled like...


To make sure that there is not a problem with your blower test it on cool. if it runs good. then start the heater on auto and it should be okay. but still supervise the operation for about 5 mins. if you still smell something burning . then call an AC Technician for help.


Albert Saavedra
AC Technician
Fort Worth/Dallas TX
773-627-8766

Dec 28, 2010 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Why is my aux heat light on and em heat light on at the same time i smelt a gas odor in the house and we been running the heat for a few days now i never smelt it before,i mean the lights are off now and...


Do you heat with Gas? typically unless you are dual fuel the em heat is electric heat and you may be smelling dust burning off the coils. if its gas then turn it off and immediatly call your gas provider or fire dept, If you dont know then i would get a qualified service company out to look at and explain the operation, as to make sure its working properly and effiently as possible

Oct 18, 2009 | Honeywell TH4210D1005 Heater

1 Answer

Kitchenaid selectra oven range: Electrical smell


If this is a new range the odor is coming from the binder used to install the insulation in the range. You would need to put it through a self clean cycle of at least four hours to burn off this binder. I would suggest that you do it on a nice day when you are staying home and can open the windows as it will smell quite horrid for a while.

Apr 09, 2009 | GE JBP24 QuickClean Electric Kitchen Range

2 Answers

Whirlpool 24" built-in GU1200XTLBO dishwasher electrical smell


This may be the smell of Varnish used in motor winding. When we turn on the machine it gets heated a little bit resulting in a burning electrical smell.

Mar 11, 2009 | Whirlpool GU1200XTLS Stainless Steel...

4 Answers

Electrical burning smell in house


Mhenn, It is my guess that the 'electrical burning' smell is from your heating system. Since there is no smoke and the walls are not warm.... then there is no real problem. The smell maybe just dust has collected in the duct work that is burning off the central heating systems electrical heat strips. If you have electrical heat strips then that may be the problem. If you have a central gas heat system, it may be the same type problem. Hope this helps you. Henry

Feb 05, 2009 | Honeywell Electronic Programmable...

Not finding what you are looking for?
iLO V27DMBX Television Logo

Related Topics:

61 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top iLO Televison & Video Experts

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2326 Answers

Jason Morris

Level 3 Expert

362 Answers

Are you an iLO Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...