Question about HTC G1
When i try to turn my g1 phone on i get this blue light. I take the battery out and i put it back into my phone. When i hit the power button I still get the blue light. I even try lettin it charge. When Its Charging It charges fine. but when i hit the power button. I get the blue light. What does this problem mean?
Ok i had this isssue and figure out what to do. this is all afterm you know that you have a good charger and or battery.
1. completely turn of phone unplug charger.
2. take and put battery back in phone and plug charger.
3. hold hit camera button and power buton. phone will come on if the update was washed it will come straight on. if not you will see the blue LED dont worry yet. just keep holding for 15 sec.
4. while phone blue LED is still on hit and hold (drum Role) menu and track ball for 15 sec.
5. now unplug charger and take out battery. wait 10 sec
6. now put battery back in and leave charger off. and turn on. unless you was in middle of update and hardware failed this WILL bring your G1 back up and running.
hope this helps everyone . MIll$tronics signing out.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2010 | HTC G1
Mar 16, 2010 | HTC G1
Feb 28, 2010 | HTC G1 Smartphone
Oct 28, 2009 | HTC G1 Smartphone
Sep 11, 2009 | HTC G1
Jun 27, 2009 | HTC G1
May 15, 2009 | HTC G1
Feb 01, 2009 | HTC G1
1,619 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!