Question about Imation (01946) External Floppy Drive
Copying files from Floppy Drive to External HDD.
01. Ensure that both Floppy drive and External HDD are configured properly in the machine.
02. Sometimes if virus affected the files of floppy drive, will not copy the full files.
03. Close the small led in the floppy top right side and check once again.
04. In start program, type coimmand and the dos prompt with Drive will appear.
05. keyin Dir A: and see it reads all files.
06. There also it gives error, you cannot copy these files to External HDD.
07. Try to use some other floppier which is already formatted.
08. Ohrr solution is just copy all these files from the floppy drive on to C: and copy the same files after creating a folder in C Drive.
09. Check the Interlink cable is also working fine.
10. If the problem not solved, please call authorized system service engineer to sort out the issue..
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2014 | Imation 160GB Apollo 2.5" Portable USB 2.0...
Feb 22, 2013 | SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External...
Aug 15, 2011 | SimpleTech 1TB HITACHI SIMPLEDRIVE IIUSB...
Jun 05, 2011 | Transcend StoreJet 2.5 (TS120GSJ25T) 120...
Dec 23, 2009 | Iomega ZIP 100 MB SCSI (10011) External...
Aug 23, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Essential 500GB...
Oct 29, 2008 | Iomega (33090) 250 GB Hard Drive
Jun 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: