Question about Imation (01946) External Floppy Drive
Copying files from Floppy Drive to External HDD.
01. Ensure that both Floppy drive and External HDD are configured properly in the machine.
02. Sometimes if virus affected the files of floppy drive, will not copy the full files.
03. Close the small led in the floppy top right side and check once again.
04. In start program, type coimmand and the dos prompt with Drive will appear.
05. keyin Dir A: and see it reads all files.
06. There also it gives error, you cannot copy these files to External HDD.
07. Try to use some other floppier which is already formatted.
08. Ohrr solution is just copy all these files from the floppy drive on to C: and copy the same files after creating a folder in C Drive.
09. Check the Interlink cable is also working fine.
10. If the problem not solved, please call authorized system service engineer to sort out the issue..
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Sabrent Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2011 | Teac FD-05PUB External Floppy Drive
Apr 22, 2011 | SmartDisk USB Floppy Drive Titanium...
Aug 16, 2010 | IBM USB Portable Diskette Drive (05K9276)...
Aug 05, 2009 | Dell 1.44 MB USB Floppy Drive (1y513)...
Oct 12, 2008 | NexxTech USB External Floppy Drive (NEFD2)...
Feb 14, 2008 | Sony 1.44MB Floppy Floppy Drive
Feb 13, 2008 | Teac (C87347) External Floppy Drive
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: