I bought a laptop with Lonovo Window Vista Ultimate, but when my system crashed and I reinstalled it, But needed to activate kindly assist me
Welcome to FixYa!
I believed you are having problem with the Operating System on the laptop itself,. You said you already reinstall it, there are two ways of reinstalling the Operating System on Lenovo, By using One Key Recovery and by using the Recovery Disc. If you are going to use the Recovery Disc, make sure that you boot from the disc itself so it will not ask for any activation key, please follow the steps below.
For One Key Recovery:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
For Recovery Disc,
1. Insert the disc inside the drive.
2. Turn off the computer then turn it back on and keep on tapping F12
3. There will a window that will appear which do have three options, HDD,ODD/DVD/CD, and NAT, choose ODD/DVD/CD
4. It will asked you to press any key immediately, you will need to press any key immediately so that it will boot from ODD.
5. It will asked you to choose a partition, choose Disc 0 partition 1
6. Reboot computer once done.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa...
Nov 27, 2010 |
Lenovo 3000V200 Laptop