Question about Arris DCT2608
I have a Thomson DTI6300-16 freeview box. I'm having problems with recordinging. Even though the library is empty when I check disk space on the help menu it says 2% free! Any ideas how to clear this and put it back up to 100%. It won't record as it thinks it has no space presumably?
This could solve problem
1. Select Menu, Set-Up, Help.
2. Press the Green button on the remote control.
3. This shows the Advanced Information screen.
4. Now press the Blue button which will prompt you with a warning box.
5. Now press the Green button if you wish to proceed.
6. The DTR will take around a minute to complete the reformat, and will then automatically restart itself.
Next do a channel rescan.
Posted on May 06, 2010
My freeview dti6300 won`t record. It will go into planned recordings but then disappears more or less straight away.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | Thomson Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 04, 2009 | Thomson 24WK25U 24" TV
Oct 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA Thomson Digital Cable Modem (DCM305R)
Jun 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 27, 2017 | Arris DCT2608
1,060 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: