Question about Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
step by step
- pull out the AC plug
- put back the AC plug while holding down the “menu” button and keep holding it (15 sec)
- now you are entering the MAINTENANCE mode and “error 46” pops up in the display
- select 8 by using the arrow buttons ,push OK and select 0 and push OK
- 00:00 00:01 OK (the display is showing this message)
- now push the MONO button 25 times until you see PURGE: xxxxx
- Select 2, push ok, select 7,push ok,select 8,push ok, select 3,push ok
- the purge counter indicates now: purge: 00000
- switch off the printer ,switch it on
- ready to print
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2014 | Ricoh SP1200 Drum Unit
Jul 15, 2012 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Dec 13, 2010 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 12, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Apr 09, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
Mar 20, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 14, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2007 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
818 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: