I bought my phone and it came with the data cable... i didnt need any PC suite or anything... when i connnect to the laptop, my phone asks if normal mode, transfer mode or print... i chose transfer mode and i was straightly connected... i had no need to use any PC suite or anything...
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Turn the computer off.
Disconnect the power-cord.
Open the side-panel on the computer's case, to reveal the insides.
Disconnect both the "data" and "power" cables from the disk-drive.
Remove the disk drive.
Take the disk drive to a computer store, and tell them that you want to replace it with one that is the same PHYSICAL size -- you may get one that stores many more GB of data.
Insert the disk drive.
Reconnect the cables.
Close the cover.
Reconnect the power cable.
Turn it on.
I guess everyone working on a computer is familiar with the word BIOS and what exactly it is? Still let me tell that BIOS is intelligent software that enables the system to start. I need not to mention that system here refers to computer. Bios facilitate the booting of a system without human intervention. BIOS is a program that is installed in a hardware chip known as ROM chip.
This single word matters a lot to most of the users who face various problems when their system failed to start normally or make some unusual activities. Each time I visit any technical forum I see a lot many users posting their problem regarding BIOS. I researched on internet about BIOS errors and from my knowledge and experience I am posting this piece of help for those who find themselves helpless in getting a solution to BIOS problems.
Sometimes BIOS itself provide a troubleshooting to most of the problems. When you power ON your system it give beep sound. Checkout some beep codes 1 short Beep indicates System is OK (Acceptance Beep) Continue long Beep tells RAM Problem 1Long 3 Short Beep confirms RAM Problem 2/3/4 short Beep --its time to Check the RAM & Video Card
By now most of you have found some clue about the problems you are facing. Now learn about POST faults 1) K/B Error/ NO Keyboard present ·Check the loose cable connector ·Cable may be bad (Keyboard) ·K/B itself may be bad ·Check the physical condition of K/B connector on M/B ·If all these are ok & problem is still processed ·Than replace the keyboard port 2) Floppy disk drive Fail ·loose data & power connector of FDD ·Data cable may be bad (FDD) ·Load the CMOS defaults ·Floppy disk drive itself may be bad 3) CMOS Checksum error ·CMOS battery has gone bad replace it. (Weak) ·Check the CMOS jumper it may set on clear ·If the entire ok than check the CMOS battery jack, it may be bad
4) Invalid System Disk, Insert System Disk & Press enter when ready/ NTLDR is Missing ·Check the root directory; it may be formatted or missing bootable files. ·Repair the Windows or Reinstall the operating system.
5) Disk Boot failure, Insert System Disk & Press enter when ready ·Hard Disk check in POST Detected or not ·If not Detected Check the power cable ·Check the Master/Slave jumper setting. ·Also check BIOS setting 6) Computer gives message: Your computer has a serious problem Back up your data & replace your Hard Disk This error message is displayed due to the SMART option. This scans the HDD for errors, if it detect the errors than it show the above message. Follow the error message & back up your data on to another drive. I tried to explain most of the problems along with their solutions. There could be a lot more solutions for the problems. Make your own search and try to fix BIOS problems at your own home. Forward this to all those who need help!! SOVI
sounds like hard disk related. turn it off and disconnect the power cord, remove and reconnect both the power and data cables to the hard disk, disconnect any external USB storage and remove any floppy disk, if any. If you get the same result, try to connect the har disk using different power & data cables (IDE/SATA), and test it on another SATA channel if available. If same error, you may need to reformat the hard disk and reinstall WIndows, or you may have to get a new Hard Disk if it fails even when tried on another computer.
1. There is no electrical power to the disk-drive, i.e., a loose cable has become disconnected.
2. There is no data-cable to the disk-drive, i.e., loose cable.
3. The disk-drive's built-in electronics has failed.
4. The disk-drive's motor (that spins the hard-drive) has failed.
5. The read/write "heads" that move over the recording-surface of the disk-drive are "stuck" -- not moving when being commanded to.
6. Those "heads" have scratched a recording-surface, namely the part that contains the "boot" information part of MS Windows.
Those are the problems you could be encountering.
Now, the best "solution" is to take the computer to a qualified technician, for trouble-shooting, which may involve extracting the
disk-drive, and shipping it to a (expensive!) "Data Recovery Service",
who can repair your disk-drive just long enough to copy all your data-files to CD/DVD disks (or to a new disk-drive).
Try to replace you batery. It is not meant that a batery is still good when you gonna perform a charge.Because even it has the ability to accept power on it,it it will fast draining the stored power when a batery is weak due to the what we call low amperes .,the amperes of a batery is too small than the given specification when it is still new thats why it is so fast to drain its power.