Question about Toshiba E-STUDIO 550 Copier
The cleaning web doesn't seem to be moving,and I am getting double images on the copies after it passes through the fusser unit for my Toshiba e-studio550 copier
The pressure roller in the fixing unit thermister might flipped check and adjust or replace.
double image is caused by wear and tear of upper roller.\ due to web not turning or running out..you will net to rebuilt your fixing unit. also check that you have the update web bushings so next time it won't lock up and damage your upper roller.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
C46 indicates Abnormal pressure roller thermistor during a ready state.
Perform following inspection:
1.. Clear the status counter.
Change the current status counter value (08-400) “3” or “8” to “0”.
If happen again, perform following inspection:
1. Check the pressure roller thermistor.
(1) Check if the connector is not disconnected.
(2) Check if the pressure roller thermistor closely touches the surface of the pressure roller.
(3) Check if the harness of the pressure roller thermistor is not open-circuited.
2. Check the LGC board.
(1) Check if the connector J334 is not disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is not short- or open-circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | Toshiba Printers & Copiers
May 24, 2014 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 282 Black and White...
Mar 31, 2011 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 550 Copier
Jan 26, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
May 17, 2010 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 650 Copier
May 10, 2010 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Apr 24, 2010 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Mar 05, 2009 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 550 Copier
Jan 22, 2009 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 550 Copier
May 22, 2008 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 550 Copier
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: