Question about Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio
I can not set the time or calendar for tIMEX aUTO set dual alarm clock radio. Purchased out of box, no instructional manual. HELP
Time and date are preset at the factory; just plug it in and it sets itself
Clock and calendar automatically adjust for daylight-saving time and leap years
Touch button activates music from your mp3 or CD
Wake up to AM/FM radio station, nature sounds or buzzer
Dual alarm system with two individual wake times and alarm sounds
Gentle Wake Alarm wakes sleepers up gradually with increasing frequency
Sleep to radio, with 90-minute programmable sleep timer
Calendar with Year/Month/Day up to 2009
Sure Alarm battery backup system guards against power failures.
etting the Alarm 1 for AM/FM Radio
1. Press and hold the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button. The display will flash and the Radio Alarm Indicatorwill appear. If
you do not begin setting the time within ten seconds of pressing the button, the display will stop flashing and you will
need to press the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button again.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the wake time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, as shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the radio alarm time, while the display is still flashing you will need to select the station. First, press the
L Mode/DST Button to select a radio frequency. Next, select a station using the M Memory Set 1-6 Buttons. For
more information on programming radio stations into memory, see the Programming Radio Station Settings section of
this manual. Rotate the O Volume Thumbwheel to set the wake sound volume.
4. After setting the radio alarm wake time and sound, you will need to select the 7-5-2 setting. The 7-5-2 setting lets you
set the alarm for a full week, weekdays only, or the weekend. Before setting the alarm, be sure that the correct date
is set, as shown in the “Auto-Set” and Manual Time and Date Settings section of the manual. While the display is still
flashing, press the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the desired setting is shown.
5. After you have set the radio alarm wake time, sound, and 7-5-2 setting, press the 4 Enter Button. The Radio Alarm
Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the radio alarm has been set.
Setting Alarm 2 for Nature Sounds/Buzzer
1. Press and hold the 7 Nature Sounds/Buzzer Alarm 2 Button until the Alarm 2 settings and Sounds Alarm
Indicator appear on the display.
2. Press the 1 Reverse or 6 Forward Button to set the Alarm 2 time.
3. Use the L Mode/DST Button to select a nature sound or the buzzer to wake to. There is a choice of five sounds:
Sound #1: Ocean Surf
Sound #2: Birds
Sound #3: Brook
Sound #4: Wind Chimes
4. See Note #4 in the Setting Alarm 1 section for instructions on setting the 7-5-2 alarm setting for Alarm 2.
5. After you have programmed the Alarm 2 settings, press the 4 Enter Button or wait ten seconds to return to the clock
display. The Sounds Alarm Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the alarm is set.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
You will have to set the time and date by pressing the menu/option buttom in the bottom.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2011 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
Sep 25, 2010 | Timex AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio
Aug 08, 2009 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
Sep 28, 2008 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
Jul 30, 2008 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!