Question about Water Heaters
Boiler makes twitching sound and doesn't stay on fire comes on then shuts off
If the boiler uses oil (#2 fuel diesel); there are several factors that could cause this problem:
* Lack of oil due to clogged oil filter or restricted oil line.
* Cad resistance greater than 1500 ohms.
* Defective Primary control.
* Shoot accumulated on the retention head.
* En pinching flame in combustion chamber.
* Collapsed combustion chamber into firing range.
* There are other reason not listed here.
* Some problems require expensive testing equipment to make an accurate diagnosis.
* Get in touch with an oil burner technician with several years of experience. I have a license to practice in the state of Massachusetts. My number is 978-5443783
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2014 | Water Water Heaters
May 31, 2013 | Water Heaters
Oct 23, 2012 | Water Heaters
Dec 17, 2010 | Water Heaters
Oct 29, 2009 | Water Heaters
Oct 04, 2009 | Water Heaters
Jan 05, 2009 | Water Heaters
Dec 14, 2008 | Water Heaters
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!