Based on your concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the "home" button on the PSP
--> at the lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons to find "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USB Connection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSP should display "USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
7. place the h.bin file in your MS root and the chickHEN folder with images in PSP/PHOTO on your memory stick pro duo.
-> if you don't have that folder PSP/PHOTO don't worry just create it and place the folder in there.
-> you would put the Slim ChickHEN folder in PSP/PHOTO so it looks like PSP/PHOTO/ChickHEN with the pretty egg gifs inside.
8. Now you need to make sure that you have PSP Firmware 5.03 installed. If you dont have you can download it here
9. Ok now in the PSP XMB go to Photo's / Memory stick and then the chickHEN folder and wait! If it works you'll see a few colours flash and then your PSP is rebooting itself loading up the chickHEN homebrew environment. Now you can go to Game in the XMB and load some homebrew.
10 . You can download the CHickHEN R2 for Firmware 5.03 here
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa.