- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When ever you have a problem with your Xbox 360 always do these steps first:
1. Turn off your Xbox 360
2. Unplug all of your cords
3. Plug your cords back in
4. Turn your Xbox 360 back on
1. Now with your Xbox 360 on open your tray.
2. Hold your tray open while you turn Xbox 360 off making sure it doesn't close.
3. Still making sure your tray doesn't close turn it back on.
4. Have fun!!!
If this does not work you will have to send it into microsoft to fix. If your warranty is up you will have to pay $150 to fix it. Otherwise it's free
This is a common issue with the Xbox 360 console wherein it behaves as if no disc in the tray. This error is encountered due to a hardware failure in the system, probably the lens was not able to recognize the disc format since it was failing. You have to contact Microsoft Xbox support to have this fixed..
Error code E88 it's the dice tray sensor this will not be a long solution just try ending it to microsoft if warranty is still valid and/or try "YouTube" and in the adress bar type " open tray problem fix" and follow the steps shown it will require some partsbieng removed I do not recommend this if your warranty is still valid.steph the not so expert guy