Don't know how to install new Theme on my Nokia E71
I have the attachment in an email that Nokia sent me from Europe. It's the Tan theme, fyi. How do I actually install it into my E71? I also need to know that it won't disturb anything when I do it.
Thanks, just afraid to push the unknown button.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if downloaded via mobile then just find and apply it. if downloaded via computer sent it to mobile and apply. While if you are using s60 series cellphone then first you need to install theme then go to tools>theme find the theme and apply it.
if downloaded via mobile then just find and apply it. if downloaded via computer sent it to mobile and apply. if you are using s60 series cellphone then first you need to install theme then go to tools>theme find the theme and apply it. ALWAYS USE FIXYA TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.
Your theme is corrupt.... You can do any of the following;
1. Download the Nokia PC Suit from Nokia
2. After running the Nokia PC suite on your PC, then open the application and launch it. From the Nokia PC Suite application back up all the information you have on your phone. This could take about 45 minutes.
3. Using the PC Suite locate update Phone Software. Once you do this you'll have a browser open up. Download the update from that page. Save it somewhere in your computer.
4. After download is complete you can now proceed to update your phone.