Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Here is how you perform a Master Reset on the Motorola RAZR V3:
1. Open your phone up and go to “Settings”
2. Next go to the selection for “Initial Setup”
3. Next go to the selection for “Master Clear”
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be “000000”
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!