Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Here is how you perform a Master Reset on the Motorola RAZR V3:
1. Open your phone up and go to “Settings”
2. Next go to the selection for “Initial Setup”
3. Next go to the selection for “Master Clear”
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be “000000”
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2009 | Motorola Mobility FOR MOTOROLA RAZR V3 V3M...
Jul 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR2 v9 Cell Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | T-Mobile Motorola Razor V3 Custom Cell...
Jan 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!