Question about HP Computers & Internet
I have an broadbrand connection on my pc from last 20 days.... it was working nicely in starting..... then i installed an antivirus..... after the installment THE SPEED OF MY COMPUTER is not as same as before... i uninstalled the antivirus....it worked little better than before.... now what should i do to work my comp. prpperly.....
What antivirus did you install? If it was Norton, then ... well, you see the result. When Norton was "Norton" their tools were excellent, but ever since they were bought by Symantec, the quality has nosedived. Norton security suite is reputed as being a performance killer.
I'd recommend resetting your computer to a restore point prior to the time you installed the antivirus. Uninstall routines are not particularly effective in many (if not most) cases.
1.Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.
2. On the Welcome screen, click Restore my computer to an earlier time, and then click Next.
3. On the Select a Restore Point page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you'd like to restore to, as shown in Figure 2, and then click Next.
4. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, verify that the correct restore point is chosen, and then close any open programs.
5. Click Next if you are ready to proceed or click Back to change the restore point.
6. The computer will shut down automatically and reboot. On reboot, you'll see the Restoration Complete page, and then click OK.
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 10, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Dec 22, 2008 | Acer Aspire E380 - Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2.2...
Nov 30, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!