An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Factory settings restore error
Ok this is what u should try to do.
1) plug into the comp and try restoring it on iTunes if this doesnt work then u need to put it into "RECOVERY MODE" this is easy to do i will list the steps below,
1) plug into comp and open iTunes first.
2) To put into recovery mode, hold down the home and sleep button for 10-15 seconds (the shut down screen will appear but keep holding down the two buttons) When the apple appears, let go of the sleep button. continue to hold the HOME button and it should go into recovery mode
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You don't have to reprogram anything with an ipod, the software are giving you problems, you can reset it back to factory settings(default settings) ie. "Restoring iPod to factory settings". All your data will be deleted upon reseting to default settings. Reference link fromApple
How to reset iPod If you don't know which iPod is yours, have a look at this list. LINK
Hope it helps.
Its a weird issue but I would suggest trying to restore your iPod back to factory settings, you should be able to connect again after following these steps:
Step 1: Plug your iPod into your computer and open up iTunes.
Step 2: After a few moments, scroll down the left side of your screen until you see your iPod. Select it.
Step 3: The right side of your screen should now show the general information about your iPod. Scroll down the right side of your screen until you see a button labeled "Restore"
Step 4: Click OK. Give it a few minutes and your iPod will be restored to factory settings WARNING: ALL THE INFORMATION THAT WAS ON YOUR IPOD WILL BE ERASED. Once the iPod is restored, it will be able to sync with whatever is in your iTunes library.
The ipod unlock code is fixed by the user. You can restore that code:
Connect iPod to the main computer you use (computer with which iPod synced with), and open iTunes. Now disconnect the iPod from the computer, it will be unlocked. If this doesn't work, you will have to restore the ipod to factory settings-this will erase all the personal folders in the ipod like music, videos...etc. To restore to factory settings, there's a guide on the apple's website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1339?viewlocale=en_US
yes it can if it will load in to my computer? look for divce g right click and format it you will lose every thing but it should solve your problem when done use itunes to restore settings ? let me no how you get on