An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: my cell phone sonyericsson got wet.. not working now.
Take your battery out, and look for the moisture indicator.... it should be a little circle with red hash marks. If it's solid red, the battery is probably toast.... you might want to see if you can borrow a battery and try it before you sell the phone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Im sorry to hear that you got your phone wet, but to tell you what, you need to bring your phone to any sonyericsson service center for it to be checked immediately. There are some point that the other parts are still wet and may be grounded once electricity pass through.
ive had a similar problem... but what i did is i looked at what the insurance does cover... since it doesnt cover water damage.. defect the phone in some way that the insurance will cover. its only if you're in desperate need. there is no way to fix water damage... but i know PLENTY of tricks to soak water out of the phone
you are lucky this time your phone is working tis time your phone is working and there is no way you can get your screen back but remember next timeif your phone goes through wash do not start it immediately let dry for atleast 3 days or else if you start it short circuit takes place for.now get a new phone for yourself
It may never work again BUT!!! Take the battery out, take the phone apart as much as possible and place the phone on a register vent with the fan switch set to ON or in front of a fan for about 3 or more days and try it again. water usually does not hurt electronics as long as there is no power to it and it is dry when you put power to it. If this even happens again, Get the battery out of it as soon as possible an DO NOT REPLACE IT OR TRY TO CHARGE IT until it is completely dry. Water and powered electronics do not get along in any way shape of form. Especially salt water. You will probably have to replace the phone. Your saved information may be on the sim card. Good Luck.