Question about HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You may want to try resetting the printer to see if the error can be cleared. If not, you may have a hardware problem that will reqiure service to correct the issue.
HP PSC 750 All-in-One Printer
Printer Partial Reset:
1. Hold down the "Cancel" and Left Arrow buttons while plugging in the power cord.
If that fails you can try a "Hard Reset".
Printer Hard Reset:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on.
2. Remove the power cable from the back of the machine.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the front panel.
5. Reinsert the power cable in the backside of the unit.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Aug 23, 2010 | HP PSC 2110 Color Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2008 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2006 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
842 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!