Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
W can i fix this thingf
Hi,you can try restoring your computer to an earlier time,with the system tools located in the start menu.
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | HP Compaq nc8430 Notebook
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv8000t Notebook
Mar 01, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9700t Notebook PC
Feb 07, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 23, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6320 Notebook
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!