Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My printer keeps giving me the error 0xc18a0306. I have reinstalled all the ink cartidges and reset it 4 times. I don't have a control pad on the printer so I cannot access the support menu. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Ok this is a critical issue with the printer and actually if the printer is in warranty the printer will be replaced as it is an issue with the printer and if it is out of warranty then sorry to say this problem hardly has any resolution opt for a trade in option with HP.....
Sorry this has no other resolution other than the reset that you have performed ,You can call up HP as well they will also say the same thing
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
this is how to do it use xp
download the v3400 for free in link above it is 9,5mb ( there is a other file dont use it only the service mode tool v3400 )
follow this instructions and you will be fine
- power OFF the printer bu Power button. Dont disconnect power cable
- connect the printer by USB cable to the PC.
- press and hold Resume button (red triangle in the red circle) and press Power button
- hold both buttons until power on indicator will light then release resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 5 times
- release all buttons - the printer will blink few times with green light and will then light green constantly. You have put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. (If the printer is still blinking by green - you have some other errors in printer and you have to fix them first, because the Service Tool will not work if the printer is not put in service mode - green light is constant)
4. Run the Servicetools V3400.exe program.
5. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
6. In the Ink Absorber Counter section of the Service Tool, select MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
7. From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) which is the closest to the actual counter value confirmed before replacement of the logic board, and click SET.
Print EEPROM information to confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM
Jul 27, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2010 | Canon i850 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX8400 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 20, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Oct 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
730 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!