Your serial number ooks like this:
It is basically your "license" to use your game. It is issued by Nero to keep people from using the game illegally.
If you have the box or cd case for the game, check there first. If not, and you have the game installed do the following:
This is the customer service link where you can get help getting your SN:
https://register.nero.com/eng/login.asp customer service
If your copy of Nero is registered you can go to their web site and use their tools.
At Nero, click My Home tab and then the My Serials entry.
Registered Nero serials window opens.
Click the Display link behind the product name of the registered serial number.
Your serial number will be displayed.
If your copy of nero has not been uninstalled:
1. Launch Nero StartSmart.
2. To do that, double-click the icon "Nero StartSmart" on your desktop. If you do not have a shortcut to
Nero StartSmart on your desktop, open Nero StartSmart as follows: Click "Start" Programs"-"Nero
3. Nero StartSmart will open. Click the "Nero" logo in the upper left corner of the Nero StartSmart window.
4. The Nero ProductCenter will open. Click the "serial number” tab to see your serial number.
5. Your serial number is displayed in the window on the right. write down your serial.
If that doesn't work, try your registry: Sometimes this works even when it has been uninstalled.
1. Click "Start" in the Windows start menu.
2. Click the "Run" command.
3. The window "Run" will open. Enter "regedit" in the "Open" text field and click the "OK" button.
4. The registry window will open. You will find your serial number on the left side in the navigation tree.
Go to the path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ahead\Nero - Burning Rom_Info
and double-click the "Serial" entry.
5. Your serial number is listed in this location. It looks like this:
You can help me give better answers by letting me know if this was helpful or not. If you have a minute, please rate the solution so others that have your same problem will get the best answers. Thank you.