Question about Enlight 17IN LCD PC SILVER/CHARCOAL W/ 200W INTEL 845GVSRL M/B KYBRD/MOUSE (ENLP771S01845R) Barebone
I m facing problem with 2.4ghz and intel 845gvsr problem,
when i start my pc after sometime it automatically shutsdown
after few minute when i re boot i get a message unxpected shutdown due to thermal heating of cpu, where as the cpu heatsink fan is quite cool, it gives a alarm sound of cpu heating, i tried with other heatsinks the result is same, where does my problem lies in cpu or motherboard.
To solve the thermal heat problem
1. Apply heat paste pound inbetween the processor and motherboard.
2. Check the MotherBoard cpu pins are correct temper.
3. Check the CPU Fan's RPM in hardware monitoring menu in BIOS mode.
4. If dust is form inside of the fan rotar open the plastic lock and take the Fan out and clean clearly apply the oil slightly in the pully.
5. If This problem is till continue, Change the SMPS and rescet the BIOS setup. Now problem will clear.
6. Problem is till continue check the CPU and and then MotherBoard.
7. This is usefull to you. i think so. any how feadback to 'email@example.com'
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
.this a problem with the dust colection in the heatsink,but can also be the processor,,i think it's the motherboard.
Please don't forget to rate me "FIXYA"...thank you!
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Oct 31, 2008 | Intel Socket 478 CPU COLLING FAN & HEAT...
Jun 29, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Jun 10, 2008 | Intel Server Board SE7505VB2 Motherboard
Jan 15, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
743 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: