Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
This is one way to do it:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 27, 2009 | iRiver T30 MP3 Player
May 18, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Feb 04, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Mar 04, 2008 | Disney Mix Max Digital Media Player
Jan 19, 2008 | Memorex MMP8567 MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Sep 06, 2007 | Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: