Question about Nokia N-Gage QD Console
Posted on Jul 29, 2011
Download this torrent to get the keygen;
here is the
1. Install LCG Smart Movie Player to your mobile phone
2. Go to the "Buy and Unlock" selection in the menu
3. Run Keygen (If you get an error, download and install the ".net 2.0 framework" from the microsoft website. Google it if you cant find it.)
4. Check your IMEI and enter it into "PPC" dialog box, "Owner" field
5. Click "Calc" and enter the generated "Reg. No." into your phone.
6. To unlock smart movie converter (download it from www.lonelycatgames.com) enter the code that smart movie player generates in your mobile phone into the "code" field of the "PC" dialog box of the keygen. Click calc and enter the "unlock" code into smart movie converter in your computer.
7. You're Done!
but note: Lonely Cat Games creates wonderful programs. If you like Smart Movie Player, please support LCG by purchasing it.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2009 | Nokia N-Gage QD Console
Jun 25, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Feb 28, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Jan 13, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jul 18, 2008 | Nokia 6600
Jul 17, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jun 01, 2012 | Nokia N-Gage QD Console
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!