Question about Sys 4.1 pc. 140 Watt Speaker Computer Speakers
Please follow the steps below,
1. Start / Settings / Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager
2. Scroll to bottom of list, click on System devices
3. Scroll down to Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
4. Right click on "Microsoft UAA Bus Driver" and select Disable - screen will refresh
5. Right click on "Microsoft UAA Bus Driver" and select Uninstall - screen will refresh
6. Reinstall the RealTek HD Audio
Problem with the Xp SP3 high defination
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2011 | Sk Hand Tools SK 41654 24Inch Indexing...
Oct 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Sys 4.1 pc. 140 Watt Speaker Computer...
Apr 28, 2009 | Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS...
Apr 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2008 | Sys 4.1 pc. 140 Watt Speaker Computer...
3,567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: