Question about JVC HR-A592U S-VHS VCR

1 Answer

Thank you!!! How do I post a comment to the guy who helped me! Want to thank him personally!!!

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • JVC Master
  • 19,396 Answers

You can open the expert profile and use ask me option, or post a new comment into your thread.

Here is the link to your profile page:

Posted on Mar 03, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Is a 2002 Lincoln navigator 2 or 4 wheel drive? Thanks

Hi Leopoldo

You need to post this in the original post by clicking COMMENT under the person you are replying to. Or if you are just supplying more information, you can click Comment under you own post. Doing it this way won't work as Fixya gets 7 million posts a year, so the chances of the person seeing it as slim to nonexistent.

Here is your original post

Andrew - Fixya Moderator

2002 Lincoln navigator fuel pump relay and fuse location

Nov 20, 2016 | 2002 Lincoln Navigator

1 Answer

Mike in regards to the flashers on my 86 Celica it was a broken wire on the switch on the column thank you for your help

This is a list of your posts. You must reply or add to a post by doing so within that previous post as a COMMENT.

Fixya gets 7 million posts a year, so it is unlikely that the person you are addressing will see it. When you COMMENT, everyone involved in that post gets a notification.
eddie Fixya

Apr 17, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I just want to say thank you for your help

Please do that as a comment in the original post where you got the help. That way the person who answered will get notification. And thank you, the feedback is always appreciated.

Moderator Andrew

Oct 04, 2015 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Thank u bill for your advice, I purchased the Haynes Manuel, this year truck. Pain in the neck. Thank u again, greatly appreciated, will tell u what happens.

This should have been posted in the comments in your original question. The person helping you will likely not see this message. If you post it in the comments bill will receive an email and a notice on his Fixya page.

Aug 20, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Thanks for the instructions on installing the indicator. I have one dilemma I cannot see the pictures and when i try to open up the links for the varioous sections i get an error message. I know this is...

You may want to post this under the "comment" or "reply" in your original post. The person that helped you will receive an email letting them know you have a comment or additional question. If you post a new question the original person who helped may not catch it.

Sep 29, 2011 | 2006 Ford Explorer

1 Answer

I placed two orders invoice I'd 11081813870'11081813871 paid by receipt no.:3071-7275-8086-7444 I did not received any information so far please help

As what I always advise you guys, DO NOT POST THESE INVOICE NUMBER OVER THE INTERNET. These receipts can be used as reference to your orders or services with PayPal. Here, contact them as soon as possible and provide these number to those people. Here's their number 888-221-1161 to reach a live person say "customer service".

Thank you for visiting FixYa! We answer your concerns promptly for FREE. Please spare a few seconds to click on YES button and leave a short comment to let other people know how I help you. Have a good one!

Aug 21, 2011 | PayPal Accounts

1 Answer

I have a problem I can get onto my facebook but I cannot chat or make a comment also can't open up my friends site or only can see some photos not all of them. Please help

If you cannot chat, please click here to submit a report about this..
Your ability to comment on other people's answers depends on whether the person has adjusted their privacy settings to allow non-friends to comment on their posts. To view and adjust who can comment on your posts, visit your privacy settings, click "Customize settings" in the "Sharing on Facebook" section, and adjust the setting for "Can comment on posts."
Can only see some photos because again that depends on whether the person has adjusted their privacy settings to allow you to see or not their photos. Can't open up friends site maybe because you were blocked by that particular user so that you won't be able to see their Facebook page.
I hope this helps. Thank you for using Fixya. May you have a good day!

Mar 29, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

I have some guy who keeps posting things to me and is using foul language how do I report him and have him removed from facebook?

Removed is not a guarantee, but to report him you simply go to their home page, go under their "Friends" box and click on "Report/Block this person".
Hope this helped- Pleas rate and comment even if it is bad-

Mar 17, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

For about 6 days now i havent been able to post comments open messages or comment on another profile i keep getting an error which is syntax eror es3_0_7n8B8.js please help thanks jessica

(.js) means for javascript.. try another pc.. if its still doesnt work, its only means that you were blocked by the facebook team. these are the causes of been blocked:
your adding unknown person
, flooding comment/message,
posting nude photos,
or you were report by other facebook user.

just send your report to facebook team to retrive your account. my facebook.

Feb 07, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Lie and scammer

The way to deal with this is to report it to the Police as harrassment and slander. You could even take it to court. The police know how to get things done on facebook. FB have to obey the privacy laws and stand to be also sued for allowing slanderous comments and harrassment to take place on their website.

Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA

Jun 10, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?

Related Topics:

166 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top JVC Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74666 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2326 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a JVC Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides