Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I tried unplugging but the document is still in the queue. It shows under STATUS to be deleting, but it won't. Please help. Thanks.
In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Now Try to Print Will Work Fine....................
Good Luck :)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2017 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2017 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
Jan 28, 2012 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 21, 2011 | Lexmark X5650 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Feb 19, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
3,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: