Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I tried unplugging but the document is still in the queue. It shows under STATUS to be deleting, but it won't. Please help. Thanks.
In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Now Try to Print Will Work Fine....................
Good Luck :)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2017 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET STOP SPOOLER (this will stop the
print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\
folder. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created around the
time you tried to print - delete these files.
3. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET START SPOOLER (this will restart the
print spooler service)
Try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Jan 07, 2012 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
Nov 01, 2011 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
Jun 01, 2010 | Lexmark Z1300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
3,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: